Program Inquiry

Program Inquiry

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Logic Model

The Logic Model

This Logic Model that outlines my Program's Intentions, It's Activities and Resources, Short-Term Goals and Outputs as well as Long-Term Goals and Outputs. The file is attached to the right.


Amendment: After receiving feedback on my Program Evaluation, I reflected on the manners in which I had planned to collect data. After attempting to ‘map out’ the ways in which I had planned to collect data, I realized that I needed to ‘unpack’ my program activities and address how I would record both qualitative and quantitative data in my Logic Model. This has led to some additions to my logic model. Some manners in which data was to be collected I had inferred and realized that it ought to be stated explicitly so to clarify the logic model. The additions to the logic model can be found in bold.


It can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment